Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mary's Funeral Song Choice

The other day, Mary tells me that she wants this specific song to be her funeral song.  I have NO idea other than her thinking of her Grandpa -- (Oompha!)-- of why she would come up with this idea.  It has been a  daily request for the past few days. . .seriously.  But It is sooooo cute and funny!

 
So, there it is: Mary would like this song for her funeral song. . . someday.  Hah!
 
I think its funny, because if you are thinking of the fact that in death we are "letting it go" (the earthly life), and such, it kinda' would fit.  I just don't like that this song seems so . . .oh, what's the word? "Inward"?  I have NOT seen this movie, but it seems rebellious in nature to me, just the song, I guess.  I haven't seen the movie to really appreciate the song, so I am judging this based on just this video.   
 
 
 
Today of course, she heard another song that she thought she liked, and asked if I would play that one for her funeral, too.  It cracks me up because she has no concept of the fact that I will MORE THAN LIKELY NOT be here for her funeral.  Oh, out of the mouths of babes. . .
 
I have another post to put up, but I need to wait until a little later.  Updates on the kids' race this weekend!  We have a victor!  Check back in soon! 
 
 And remember, PLEASE leave a comment!  It makes blogging so much more fun! :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment