Tuesday, December 27, 2016

merry christmas: a savior is born

Merry Christmas all!

It's been a while since I've written anything: but I have been very busy and wished I could've shared a million thoughts by now.  First, Christmas has begun, and the year is almost at an end.  I don't even know where to start. I post quite a bit of my thoughts on Facebook, so it's difficult to keep up my blog, sometimes. I apologize. I've absorbed quite a bit lately from Mass and the messages I've received..... I would have to say, my most challenging item right now is accepting God's desire to challenge me.  My son, Nathan is having a less severe flare up of his Crohns right now, but it's all the same: a flare up, and this requires a lot of care. It's exhausting and overwhelming. Sebastian started preschool back in November, and his special ed class is wonderful. He loves "school". I am excited to share some of the cute things he's done while there. I have an easier way now of posting shorter thoughts now, so I will try to keep Up on blog posts better. I will leave you all with this, for now. And I will share a little more VERY soon. ❤️


 

No comments:

Post a Comment