Sunday, January 17, 2016

God's Peace be with you in this NEW year of 2016!!! 

Hello to all my followers - my family and friends, and all those who peek into "The Holy Motherhood" blog every now and again.   It has been. . .  a. . . WHILE!  I have so much inside me to share, spill, you name it.  God is GOOD.  He has continued to bless my family yet again this past year, and that is why you have been missing me.  But I am still here. 

Good news coming:  the Holy Motherhood blog will be moving within the next few months as I will be reassigning my encouragements to an actual domain!  In order for this to be successful, I ask that you will share, share, share and pray and like all my posts you receive to your social media, so that other mommas can enjoy the encouragement offered here and join the Holy Motherhood club.  <-- That's a pretty cool name, huh? 

As many of you have probably noticed, I have changed the look of my blog for now, and simplified it, taking away some clutter.  I hope you can navigate easily throughout the blog.  I have a new message of encouragement to share, but I have been online long enough thus far today, and family calls.  Pancakes and eggs for Sunday night dinner.  I will hopefully be back to write a short message later tonight after all the kids are in bed. 



I hope that you all had a very blessed Christmas, and are off to a very special and encouraging New Year.    Here is a tid-bit (my favorites, of course) for you until I come back! :)



MMM- smelling the dinner. . . but check back later! 

God Bless you!  May the Holy Family be with you. 

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment